Re: Re:Boar's Head Feast(Midrealm:

  • mavros_akropolites
    Message 1 of 2565 , Nov 14, 2001
      Bella, Zoe, and I will be at Boar's Head but we
      wont be sitting feast either. I agree with Os with the
      price thing. Plus we only live about 15 minutes from
      the site and supper at home is free. Heck, I think
      the $8 sight fee is a little steep also but Zoe gets
      in free so $18 is pretty close to what we usually
      pay for the 3 of to get into an event. Anyway, I look
      forward to seeing those of you who are
      coming.<br><br>Mavros
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003