Re: Newcomer to Ansteorra/Stargate

  • chemistbb3
    Message 1 of 2565 , Nov 14, 2001
      Just for the sake of asking...<br><br>Have you
      gone / are you going to TRF in Plantersville? This is
      the last weekend (some bargins) and it looks like
      I'll be up there on Saturday & maybe Sunday. The SCA
      booth is #232. If y'all make it up there, ask up front
      for me or, if you really want your ear talked off,
      Mahee.<br><br>William
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003