Re: Newcomer to Ansteorra/Stargate

  • saragalley
    Message 1 of 2565 , Nov 13, 2001
      Thanks! We went to our populace up here in Gate's
      Edge last night and met lots of folks, so hopefully
      there'll already be someone there we've met, but having
      someone prepped that we're new and need telling what to
      do would be nice. Maximum distribution of clues is
      always best. :)<br><br>Aicelina (<-- look, I picked a
      persona name!)
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003