Re: Newcomer to Ansteorra/Stargate

  • chemistbb3
    Message 1 of 2565 , Nov 7, 2001
      BTW, M'Lady Sara, do not let Bob come to fighter
      practice by himself. Come along and bring the child. A lot
      of spouses who do not fight do come out on Thursday
      night and there is always some kind of crafting and/or
      discussion going on. And if we get lucky, a Bard shows up
      and then there is music! Also, on the first Tuesday
      there is a dance practice there also in one of the
      buildings.<br><br>William
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003