Re: Newcomer to Ansteorra/Stargate

  • chemistbb3
    Message 1 of 2565 , Nov 7 5:49 AM
      M'Lady Sara, (and Bob if your looking over her
      shoulder), well met.<br><br>I am not actually in Stargate,
      or either of it's two Cantons, but Loch Soillier
      (Clear Lake). However there is a lot of mixing between
      us, we hold a lot of combined get togethers. Indeed,
      the Newcomers meeting is a good first step to see
      what there is to do and where it is done. Your husband
      is well placed to get into the fighting arts as the
      combined light and heavy fighter practice for both Baronys
      is held in the wooded area by UH Central Entrance
      #13 every Tuesday evening 7 p.m.. Both Barons usually
      attend, except the third Tuesday which is Loch's
      Populace. As for yourself, I know there is a Tapestry Guild
      in Stargate (I met the Lady in charge at TRF last
      weekend, but don't remember her name.) and the Loch has
      just started a Fiber Arts Guild. If I remember the
      conversations right, there is a Clothing Guild somewhere in
      Stargate too. (Sorry, too many blows to the head at
      fighter practice to be able to remember all the names. I
      gotta learn to block better. LOL)<br><br>Stargate and
      both Cantons have pretty good websites. You can get to
      them through the SCA website ( www.sca.org ) If you
      have a problem, get back to me and I'll try to help
      more if I can.<br><br>William
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003