Re: Newcomer to Ansteorra/Stargate

  • megrimulf
    Message 1 of 2565 , Nov 6, 2001
      Greetings, Sara! I think there's at least one
      person from the Houston area in this club (William?)
      who'll likely pipe up. So, who do you know from
      Mooneschadowe? I also live in northern Ansteorra, Barony of
      Wiesenfeuer (Oklahoma City), but I actually live in the
      countryside between Wiesenfeuer and Mooneschadowe. Anyway,
      welcome to the Kingdom. Vivat, Ansteorra!<br><br>Grimulf
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003