Garb

  • k_hinote
    Message 1 of 2565 , Nov 29, 1999
      There are alot of good sites out there that are
      for garb. Some people buy it, some make it. check out
      the links section for garb. <br><br>Since I'm not a
      capable seamtress then, I'll be buying some of the garb.
      But on the other spending 85 on an arming jacket is a
      bit much, when I can make one for under 30. Plus I
      get the experience of making it myself.<br><br>You
      too will most likely go that route.<br><br>I'll be
      adding some links to garb sites that I have found useful
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6 7:14 PM