Madison, WI (Jararvellir)people

  • katfletcher
    Message 1 of 2565 , Oct 31, 2001
      Posted at the request of Lady Iohanna since there
      are several in this group. Fun little bit of info for
      the rest of you. We had an E-coli outbreak here,
      which did not actually affect any of the SCA folk but
      was traced to our most common gathering spot. About
      15-20 local football fans were affected after eating
      food at a party held
      E-coli testing, the Stock Pavillion is not available for
      event use. DO NOT go to the Stock Pavillion this Sunday
      (Nov. 3) or next Wednesday (Nov. 7). Due to time
      considerations, I am not going to reschedule these dates in an
      alternate location.<br><br>I will notify the Jararvellir
      list about future dates and possible alternate
      locations as more information becomes available.<br><br>In
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003