Re: Kilts

  • dhomhnaill_seolta
    Message 1 of 2565 , Oct 28 7:22 AM
      I do not believe that the Welsh wore kilts
      (plaids and Tartans). The first evidence of the my people
      wearing the Feile mor (Great Kilt) was in the late
      1500's. I would imagine that the wearing of the Feile Mor
      started with pesants earlier then the first recorded
      encounter of them. I am not how ever, by any means, an
      expert on welsh garb, but thats just my two
      cents.<br><br>Dhomhnaill seolta
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003