Re: Who did you meet?

  • viceman1atmhtcdotnet
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jun 7, 2000
      Sorry Martin, I am lousey with names. There were
      only 6 people there last Sunday, including the
      Knight's Marshal (Bob) and myself. I hope to have my own
      armoured vest ready for tonight (I do alot of leather
      work). What I really need are knees, elbows, and a helm.
      I can make the rest. I have already spoken to
      Master Giles and was told he would help me next Tues. If
      your coming tonight and have any extra gear, please
      bring it. Or, if you know someone who has extra and
      could lone it or sell it to me cheaply, please bring it
      or ask them to. I appreciate your help. Thanks, Tim
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003