Re: HELP! : Used Armour for newby Needed

  • viceman1atmhtcdotnet
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jun 6, 2000
      Thanks for your response. I have already met with
      the Marshal. Basically, he told me that he would try
      to get some gear together for me, but that it might
      take several weeks. I guess I'm just being impatient.
      He told me to keep coming to practices, and I will,
      but I really want to participate! Please let me know
      if you have any other thoughts. Thanks, Tim
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003