HELP! : Used Armour for newby Needed!

  • viceman1atmhtcdotnet
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jun 5 9:32 AM
      I am in need of used armour to get started with.
      I am attempting to make some pieces, but need
      something(anything)now!, which would allow me to participate in fighter
      practices. Unfortunatly, I have a rather(ok, very)limited
      budget for this. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.
      I live in the Middle Kingdom (Madison, WI.
      area).E-mail viceman1@... THANKS, Tim
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003