Getting started

  • shawnapate2000
    Message 1 of 2565 , Oct 10, 2001
      Greetings, <br> I am fairly new to the SCA. I
      have signed up with the Needleworkers guild in my
      Kingdom, but I have some basic questions about how to get
      started. Do I just start something on my own, and take it
      to events to be critiqued? I guess what I'm asking
      for is a basic guild 101 type lesson. Any advice
      would be greatly appreciated.<br> Wassail, Marsaili
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003