Re: Need Help! Argh!

  • Meli01
    Message 1 of 2565 , Oct 9, 2001
      There really is no way to get around the 18 year
      old to fight in tourney rule. It is an insurance
      issue. You are still young enough for youth fighting, or
      perhaps (this is the iffy land) you could find someone to
      teach you how to fight. You can't do it at demos or
      events (perhaps not even at local practices)until you
      are 18, but by the time you turn 18 you should be
      fairly good. As far as the rattan question, I believe
      that you must use rattan as per sca laws (although I
      could be wrong).<br><br>--Meli
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003