Need Help! Argh!

  • warcmain
    Message 1 of 2565 , Oct 9, 2001
      I'm interested in the SCA. I live in Madison,
      Wisconsin, and am thinking about joining the local group
      here. (Who, incidently, run this club)The only
      problemmo is, I'm only 15, and I have heard that you must
      be atleast 18 to participate in tournaments and
      such. Is there anyway to get around this barrier? My
      last question is, are shovel or broom handles suitable
      alternatives to rattan?
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003