Midrealm Email Lists

  • ianjkorman
    Message 1 of 2565 , Oct 6, 2001
      Another thing I wanted to let everyone know is
      that I found it VERY easy to subscribe to email lists
      for the SCA Midrealm. They use the Majordomo program
      and all you need to do is send an email
      get full instructions on how to use this program to
      get lists of email groups and subscribe to
      them.<br><br>- Jeromyn le Bordar ben Mikiel
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003