Heraldry

  • dontwait4themessiah
    Message 1 of 2565 , Oct 4, 2001
      Kat (or anyone else with heraldic
      knowledge),<br>I am doing some reasearch on a charge for a friend.
      He wants a winged tankard dripping with blood (long
      story). Now, I know a WEAPON dripping in blood is
      'imbrued', but is a non-weapon object dripping in blood also
      imbrued?<br>Please send any replies to
      i_live_the_dreame@... because there is something wrong with my getting
      by his computer died.
    • bubdog101