Re: Just Wondering

  • chemistbb3
    Message 1 of 2565 , Oct 3, 2001
      If you add that folks seem to be suprised and a
      bit dishearten if you don't jump right in with them,
      Taoist_27's experiences have been my experiences. <br><br>For
      example:<br>My first fighter practice, I just came to look and
      see if I wanted to be involved. Next thing I knew I
      had a sword in my hand banging on a Kinght's Helm
      while he was yelling "to light".<br><br>The only
      problem I have right now as far as fighting is armor and
      that's because the local armorer has spread himself too
      thinly helping people!<br><br>I love these
      folks!<br><br>William
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003