Re: Just Wondering

  • bdd1824
    Message 1 of 2565 , Oct 3, 2001
      T: Most of my experience has been in Wichita,
      Ks,(Barony of Vatavia). I have been to major events like
      Valor in Vatavia,Lillies War, and Wolfstar in Oklahoma
      and find that if you do not fight that most people
      tend to ignore you. I find very little interest in
      welcoming newcomers. Most of the time everyone just stays
      with their little group. If you introduce yourself,
      everyone is polite of course, but make no real effort to
      include you.
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003