Re: Discussion on SCA Organization and L

  • katfletcher
    Message 1 of 2565 , Oct 3, 2001
      If you are looking for order in organization,
      this isn't the place! That is a rare commodity in the
      SCA. Since it grew out of California in the '60s and
      attracts people who don't fit in well elsewhere,
      anti-everything florishes. Still, we are working on 40 years so
      something must be working right! I just pick and choose
      what I want to do these days. I was very big on
      changing the world at one time and now I try to go with
      the flow for the most part. If it ever gets to the
      point where I can't stand it, I will just take my toys
      and go home. Until then, I will have a really great
      time playing!<br>Kathryn
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003