Re: Return of the Western Gentles!

  • mywildchild_2000
    Message 1 of 2565 , Oct 2, 2001
      Njal, though saddened by you and your lovely lady
      leaving us after such a short stay, I am ever so gald to
      hear that you have arrived safely. please keep in
      touch and keep up the good work in this club. You are a
      valuable asset to this club and to the society in general.
      I am glad to have gotten the opportunity to know
      the both of and I do hope our paths cross again
      someday in the not too distant future.<br>Good luck in
      all you do, and enjoy the beautiful fall colors the
      midrealm is famous for... I am from Minnesota originaly,
      and I do so miss the colors of fall...<br>Hope to
      hear from you soon.<br>YIS and friendship,<br>Grainne
      ingen Lochlainn<br>Barony of Stromgard, An Tir.
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003