Re: Return of the Western Gentles!

  • njal_tjorkilsson
    Message 1 of 2565 , Oct 2, 2001
      After 36 hours, seven states, and one blow out,
      we've made it back to the Midrealm.<br><br>The travel
      was excellent as I had my beautiful lady Astrid to
      accompany me (and relieve me in driving when I was
      exhausted).<br><br>Thanks to all those who relayed their warm wishes to us.
      It is greatly appreciated.<br><br>In Omnia
      Veritas<br>Njal Tjorkilsson
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003