Re: Accurate Midrealm Map

  • katfletcher
    Message 1 of 2565 , Oct 2, 2001
      Actually, three of the founders are Midrealm long
      term people. I am interested in what you mean b=y the
      rules for voting. Is there a specific issue that you
      are concerned about? There isn't a whole lot of
      actual voting in the SCA. Local groups may vote on
      things although the current move is towards deciding
      things by concensus rather than actual votes. Sometimes
      there are polls of an area to determine support for a
      new Baron/ess.<br>I will look into whether I can find
      a better map. Everything being all volunteer,
      things frequently are not very uniform. But I'll see
      what I can find!<br>Kathryn
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003