Accurate Midrealm Map

  • ianjkorman
    Message 1 of 2565 , Oct 1, 2001
      Is there anyone that is not a newby from the
      Midrealm that reads this newsgroup? I would like to know
      if anyone has a map of the Midrealm baronies and
      cantons. I know the names but the geography always has me
      confused. The Midrealm website is of little help as they
      don't list Baronies and Cantons by mundane names that
      make sense. For example, when you look on the index of
      Pentamere:<br><a href=http://www.midrealm.org/seneschallorum/index.phtml#Pentamere target=new>http://www.midrealm.org/seneschallorum/index.phtml#Pentamere</a><br>It lists Cynnabar as Dundee, MI. When you go to
      Cynnabar website it clearly says it is the Ann Arbor
      group. Apparently Midrealm is listing a Barony by its
      contact person's address and not by its mundane location
      or area. This makes little sense. When you go to the
      Midrealm
      Michigan where I am located. Not that dots mean very much
      but they are better than nothing.<br><br>Why does
      this matter to me? Maybe if someone can explain to me
      the rules for voting better and it may not.
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003