Re: St. Gabriel & name choosing

  • philo_2727
    Message 1 of 2565 , Sep 24, 2001
      Dear Kathryn,<br><br>Thank you! All the books I
      was looking in didn't have too much in the way of
      womens names...so they weren't really doing me any good.
      But a DICTIONARY of names....that might be a good
      speak up any time here!!<<br><br>I would but I don't
      have a lot to contribute. At the moment my knowledge
      of the SCA is pretty limited.<br><br>But I really
      enjoy reading the posts (and looking at the pictures)!
      This club is very informative...and friendly!
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003