My two cents...Re: AnTir Crown

  • chemistbb3
    Message 1 of 2565 , Sep 5, 2001
      Sound kinda like a good format to find a King to
      me.<br><br>I could see both a one-on-one tourneyment for
      narrowing down the challengers (top 4?) and then going to a
      battle / war mode to eventually decide the Crown. It
      would give both a good fighter and a leader when it was
      all over. Both good qualities for a
      King.<br><br>William
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003