Re: AnTir Crown

  • njal_tjorkilsson
    Message 1 of 2565 , Sep 3, 2001
      It was quite the uproar for quite a while. An Tir
      is the land of gunslingers, tourney fighters, 1 on 1
      finesse fighters. In war we are generally little more
      than a mob (a dangerous mob, but still a
      mob).<br><br>There were many concerns about mercenaryism, popularity
      contests, and populace interaction to the system.<br><br>It
      worked out in the end. The scenarios always tend to get
      too complicated for testosterone poisoned armored
      children...errr...men/ women.<br><br>I think people have always
      preferred the finals coming down to the top two duking it
      out mano y mano, right there , in front of
      everybody.<br><br>Dunno, tis up to the king and we are all
      vassals.<br><br>Njal
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003