Re: Jararvellir first time.

  • elizaramz
    Message 1 of 2565 , Sep 3, 2001
      On the "active" set of doors: The east doors off
      the parking lot are usually closed, while the west
      doors remain open, so it is fairly obvious which way to
      go. This particular night, however, was during the
      worst of that awful heat spell we just got through, and
      it was in the upper 90's and extremely humid. Both
      sets of doors were open out of necessity, but I have
      not seen this done since. We simply chose the nearest
      one. I agree, though, that an addendum to that
      particular sign of "Please use other doors" might be
      helpful.<br><br>And no offense taken from the marshal who wouldn't
      take "no" for an answer - we were more than happy to
      be invited to participate. In fact we've been going
      to practice every Wednesday since then, have been
      attending the fletcher's guild meetings working on a set of
      arrows, and will be doing Sunday afternoons when we can.
      If I do make it to a Sunday practice I'll be sure to
      look for you! :)<br><br>--Elizabeth
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003