Re: Hello again

  • njal_tjorkilsson
    Message 1 of 2565 , Sep 3, 2001
      Well, the link for the one branch is down, but
      there are directions on the one for Dragons
      their sites straightened out soon. Please be patient as
      they are volunteers and it takes a while to get stuff
      done.<br><br>Another option would be to contact the Kingdom Chatelaine
      (as it seems the baronial site is unmaintained as
      well) or the deputy.<br><br>Chatelaine - Ma�tresse
      Ir�ne leNoir (Jessica Clark),
      chatelaine@...<br><br>Deputy Chatelaine - Lady Angharad o'r Rhosyn ferch
      Rhain, deputy-chatelaine@...<br><br>They
      should know the contact info for these