AnTir Crown

  • MeanieGirl
    Message 1 of 2565 , Sep 2, 2001
      Hi - Was going to ask this on STEPS, but as I am
      a newcomer and this is a rank newbie question I
      decided to ask it here.<br><br>Is this the battle that
      determines our next Prince, as in the person that will
      become our next King, or does this determine who will
      fight it out for that position?<br><br>Or is it
      something else completely...<br><br>I am excited as Wilam
      Tjorkilsson is in the semi-finals (I am sure Njal is also
      Annette Rogers, Vancouver WA
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003