Re: Well spoken, Njal!

  • mywildchild_2000
    Message 1 of 2565 , Sep 2, 2001
      Greetings, Here is what I know. Her Excellency is
      working with the autocrats for the Seargents Trials/ Fall
      Festival to set up some short classes. The ones I had
      suggested were Persona delevopment, creating a "period"
      encampment with modern equipment, calligraphy and
      illumination, and research and documentation. I believe she is
      working on setting these up and possibly some others as
      well. Njal, would you like for me to contact her and
      let her know that there are newcomers interested in
      another newcomers class? We do these every so often, but
      it seems there is some interest right now, and being
      at an event, more might be able to attend... just a
      thought. Anyway, if there are other classes you would like
      to see, let me know and I will relay them to Her
      Excellency. <br>Um, Also, a shameless plug... there is a club
      for Stromgardians and their friends, called "friends
      of the stream" and if Njal would be so kind as to
      post the link as I have not figured that one out
      yet... mine always come up dead... it is a place for the
      members and friends of Stromgard to discuss just this
      type of stuff, what is going on at local events,
      things we would like to see happen, classes we would
      like to see, as well as tell stories of how we first
      came to the SCA, or our first event, or any number of
      "no s*** there I was" stories. Not that rest of this
      club isn't interested in what we are doing at our
      events, just do not want to cram up mail boxes with local
      stuff... if you know what I mean.<br><br>Well that is it
      from me, I have to get back to my
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003