Re: Well spoken, Njal!

  • njal_tjorkilsson
    Message 1 of 2565 , Sep 1, 2001
      A newcomer get-together? I have heard that one is
      on the drawingboard. No idea when that will happen.
      Thus far I've been working on a more one-on-one
      approach.<br><br>There was a get together a week or two ago but it was a
      small affair (I missed it due to work, so I really
      don't know).<br><br>I'd like to see something like that
      happen again, just don't know when. It's a matter of
      getting speakers and a place to do it.<br><br>If
      something DOES come up, i'll post it.<br><br>In Omnia
      Veritas<br>Njal Tjorkilsson
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003