Re: An explanation

  • gillins
    Message 1 of 2565 , Sep 1, 2001
      Well said, Njal,<br><br>As a fellow "geek", your
      words are echoes of my own thoughts.<br><br>As I sat at
      Acorn 2 weeks ago, enjoying the goings-on, a strange
      thought came to mind.<br><br>These are the people that
      got picked on in school for not "fitting
      in".<br><br>Huzzah...We all have a place to come and share our love of
      escapism in a positive, creative, and constructive
      manner.<br><br>And if we get to beat the crud out of someone with
      big sticks, in the meantime, well... so much the
      better.(Understand, this is from a fighters' perspective
      only...)<br><br>Thank you, Njal, for giving us newbies, not-so-newbies,
      re-treads, and all of us a place to discuss, ask for help,
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6 7:14 PM