Re: Venting

  • katfletcher
    Message 1 of 2565 , Sep 1, 2001
      Oh! No offense at all!!<br>Just got to musing
      about the site and thinking there were good points to
      it. I confess to having been "disturbed" at the
      existence of such a thing, and was afraid my feelings had
      carried over here. I wanted to make clear I wasn't
      knocking the site.<br>Trust me, I can be just as confusing
      in person ;)<br>Kathryn
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003