Re: where are all the friendly folks?

  • katfletcher
    Message 1 of 2565 , Sep 1, 2001
      Thanks!<br>Working on-line like this is something
      I really enjoy. My mundane life puts a limit on how
      much I can do in person.<br>I am glad you persisted
      and are having a good time now. I think you are
      correct, that there are just people "like that"
      everywhere, the SCA is no exception. So, if we can just out
      number them, eventually...!<br>Kathryn
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003