Re: where are all the friendly folks?

  • susiano
    Message 1 of 2565 , Sep 1, 2001
      Hello everyone!<br> I'm new to the SCA also. Oh!
      Do I love it!!! I do have to agree that it is, at
      times, very awkward being new. <br> At the last event I
      attended I decided to wander around and chat with people.
      I met a few snobs, but you'll find those in any
      type of group. Don't let them discourage you! <br>
      I've also discovered that there are many, many like
      myself...new and trying to figure everything out. In simply
      talking to people I've learned a lot and had a great deal
      of fun. <br><br>Susan
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003