Usage seems to have really dropped.

  • mystborne
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 9, 2014
      I think this group is an excellent resource for those it is intended to serve.  But usage seems to have really gone down lately.

      Yahoo! groups changed its format and it seems to have really lowered usage.  Or is there perhaps other reasons that came up around the same time that I am missing?

      Yours in questioning,

      Ian the Green
    • Alison Choyce
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 9, 2014
        I thin many groups and kingdoms now keep facebook pages, and use other forums where questions can be answered as well.

        --
        ~Alison
      • D'vorah bint Da'ud
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 9, 2014
          On 9 Jan 2014, at 1:55 PM, <ianthegreen01@...> <ianthegreen01@...> wrote:

          > I think this group is an excellent resource for those it is intended to serve. But usage seems to have really gone down lately.

          It’s true. But I hope this list doesn’t go away, for the sake of those who avoid Facebook.
          D'vorah bint Da'ud
          Protégé to Meister Albrecht Waldfurster, OP
          Gyldenholt, Caid (Orange, CA)
          dvorah@...
          Twitter: @DvorahSCA
          Facebook: D'vorah bint Da'ud

          "Purpure, in chief three bees Or marked purpure and on a point pointed Or a bee purpure marked Or."
        • Theanswerlady1
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 9, 2014
            It may simply be the winter lull...perhaps as camping events come into view, more newcomers will have queries?