Why you should pay membership fees to SCA Inc.

  • Stefan li Rous
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28 9:21 AM
      Yesterday I said:
      <<< Although it is often best to become a regular member by paying dues to the national organization, it isn't required. I usually recommend that new folks play for a few months before paying the annual dues. So "join" by starting to play with your chosen group. >>>

      And then I forgot to mention a good article about WHY you should go ahead and pay the SCA dues when you do decide that the Society is for you.

      So, see this article:
      Y-Join-th-SCA-art (10K) 2/ 5/02 "Why You Should Join SCA, Inc.?" by Meg Baron.
      http://www.florilegium.org/files/NEWCOMERS/Y-Join-th-SCA-art.html

      Stefan
      --------
      http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris