Re: [SCA Newcomers] SCA Newcomer just saying hi.

  • Ian Green
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 18, 2013
      Greetings WolfShadow,

      What kind of stuff have you found an interest in so far?

      Ian

      --
      Yours In Service,

      THLord Ian the Green

      "Resistit simplicitati veritas"

    • Ileea DePaul
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 18, 2013
        Welcome to the SCA and to the group. I miss it but had to give it up for a little while due to financial changes in my mundane life. I hope you come to love it as much as most of us do.

        Peace and Light
        Ileea