SCA Newcomer just saying hi.

  • ookamikagegingetsu
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 17, 2013
      Ive been an SCA member since May and joined this group recently. I would just like to take the time to say hello. I am a member of Addlersrue, and go by the name WolfShadow (All one word, or two if you want). I haven't picked a real society name yet, for now I consider it a nickname or alias.
    • Ian Green
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 18, 2013
        Greetings WolfShadow,

        What kind of stuff have you found an interest in so far?

        Ian

        --
        Yours In Service,

        THLord Ian the Green

        "Resistit simplicitati veritas"

      • Ileea DePaul
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 18, 2013
          Welcome to the SCA and to the group. I miss it but had to give it up for a little while due to financial changes in my mundane life. I hope you come to love it as much as most of us do.

          Peace and Light
          Ileea