Re: [SCA Newcomers] Re: Names

  • Ian Green
    Message 1 of 30 , Aug 8, 2013
      Just a note, registering names and devices at Pennsic while very convenient
      and you get excellent advice, does have a much longer processing time than
      if you do it through your own Kingdom's heraldic channels.

      Yours in Service,

      Ian the Green

      Yours In Service,

      THLord Ian the Green

      "Resistit simplicitati veritas"

    • Bill Toscano
      Message 2 of 30 , Aug 8, 2013
        Is that still true with electronic submissions?