[MODERATOR] Re: [SCA Newcomers] Joe Jj

  • Justinos Tekton
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2013
      Spam link -- do not click. I will place the account on moderation if it's a real person, or will nuke it if it's a spambot.

      Justin
    • Justinos Tekton
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 17, 2013
        On Jun 17, 2013, at 15:07 , Justinos Tekton <justin@...> wrote:

        > Spam link -- do not click. I will place the account on moderation if it's a real person, or will nuke it if it's a spambot.

        The account appears to be a compromised account belonging to a real person, so I have placed it on moderation until the compromise is taken care of. As always, this is a protective measure for the list and should not be interpreted as punitive toward the victim accountholder.