Re: Autumn Rose Conflict/Question

  • mavros_akropolites
    Message 1 of 2565 , Aug 28, 2001
      I'm not sure when the best time would be for you
      to arrive. The main problem I see with a midnight
      arrival is I am ucertain in troll will be open at that
      time. I also am not sure how much camping space is
      available at the event site and if it fills up. You can
      find more info on the event by going to the website at
      but it does provide a link to send e-mail to the
      event steward, Lady Kudrun. I would suggest e-mailing
      the event steward(and soon)to find out troll hours
      and the amount of camping space. It might already be
      too late though cuz it looks like things are starting
      up tomorrow(Thursday that is). If all else fails,
      wing it. Just show up and see what happens. Seems
      pretty par for the course in the SCA and lord knows I've
      done it :)<br>Hope some of this helps,<br>Mavros
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003