Historical Costume Contest

  • sgowland@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2013
      All entries are now in for the Historical Costume Contest. I am greatly
      impressed by the amazing talent out there, and all of our contestants
      should be congratulated! Everything is up on the website, and we are now
      accepting votes. So come on over and see what everybody has done!

      http://www.oldtimepatterns.com/costumecontest/index.html
      <http://www.oldtimepatterns.com/costumecontest/index.html>

      Sandy Gowland
      www.OldTimePatterns.com <http://www.OldTimePatterns.com>

    • sgowland@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 28

        Announcing our 2nd Annual Historical Costume Contest. No purchase necessary. Cash prizes. 8 time period categories to enter. Enter as many costumes as you would like. Winners chosen by popular vote. Contest deadline for entries is April 10, 2014. This is a great time to show off your costumes! Send your entries in today! Please help spread the word. Thank you!

        http://www.oldtimepatterns.com/costumecontest

        Thank you,
        Sandy Gowland
        www.OldTimePatterns.com