Hello!

  • Caillean_98
    Message 1 of 2565 , Nov 24, 1999
      I'm new to your club. I just attended my first
      SCA meeting/event. I live in the Barony Unser
      Hafen(is that how you describe it?) and the Kingdom of The
      Outlands. Actually it was a guild meeting/dance practice.
      It was tons of fun and I'm excited about getting
      more involved with this organization. It seems to be
      filled with tons of friendly, outgoing, kind people.
      I borrowed garb for that meeting and am now faced
      with the prospect of coming up with some of my own.
      Where and how? I'm afraid my first garb will not be
      terribly authentic because I have no clue what to
      do.<br><br>I'm also working on developing a persona. I've chosen
      13th century Sweden and the name Ingrid. No surname
      yet...possibly de Kalmar. (Kalmar is the name of a medieval
      castle in southern Swenden.) I wanted to pick something
      authentic that wasn't too crazy. I'd like people to be able
      to remember my name. (I know it's going to be a
      while before I figure out all the names of the people I
      met this week!!!)<br><br>Sorry for rambling, I just
      wanted to introduce myself and ask if there were any
      experienced people in this club who can answer questions. Or
      are we all newbies?
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003