Re: [SCA Newcomers] peasant and other different personas

  • Shelby Stein
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2013
      Thanks for all the cool links!  I'll definitely follow up on them.   Also, I'm a writer/bard in medieval epic poetry.  Is that a profession in the SCA?

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 7, 2013
        Heck yeah it is. You can be a Bard!

        You might look for a group local to your kingdom as well. For example, my kingdom of Meridies has a bardic community within the Minstrels guild.
        http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/minstrel.html