Historical Costume Contest

  • sgowland@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 21, 2013
      Announcing our 1st Annual Historical Costume Contest. No purchase
      necessary. Cash prizes. 8 time period categories to enter. Enter as many
      costumes as you would like. Winners chosen by popular vote. Contest
      starts January 1, 2013, and deadline for entries is March 31, 2013. This
      is a great time to show off your work! Please help spread the word.
      Thank you!

      http://www.oldtimepatterns.com/costumecontest
      <http://www.oldtimepatterns.com/costumecontest>

      Thank you,
      Sandy Gowland
      www.OldTimePatterns.com <http://www.OldTimePatterns.com>

    • sgowland@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 7, 2013
        All entries are now in for the Historical Costume Contest. I am greatly
        impressed by the amazing talent out there, and all of our contestants
        should be congratulated! Everything is up on the website, and we are now
        accepting votes. So come on over and see what everybody has done!

        http://www.oldtimepatterns.com/costumecontest/index.html

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 28, 2014

          Announcing our 2nd Annual Historical Costume Contest. No purchase necessary. Cash prizes. 8 time period categories to enter. Enter as many costumes as you would like. Winners chosen by popular vote. Contest deadline for entries is April 10, 2014. This is a great time to show off your costumes! Send your entries in today! Please help spread the word. Thank you!