Greetings from Puerto Rico

  • Softcombat Games
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 15, 2013
      Hi,

      I joined the group a while ago and if I remmember well I had a lot of questions lol. Well with some of the help and hints I recieved from you guys I found the good people of Trimaris and others from Florida on facebook. They have been most helpful...and since they are the nearest SCA community for me in Puerto Rico I hope to started up a group or something here. We(some friends and I) have been reading, watching and practicing/studying HEMA/WMA for a little over a year now....we have been also researchin places where we can purchase SCA ready equipment and also we have been working on making our own.

      So, just to let you know we are unto something and we may have some Heavy list fun in the near future.
      Att
      José Ortiz