20 days and counting - The 'Yet Unnamed' Masquerade Ball

  • lorenz_greylever
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30 5:27 AM
      We are fast approaching the grand dance event of the season for the Shire of Coill Tuar in the East Kingdom, and would like to invite all newcomers to join us for a day of dancing!

      Full details and directions are found at:

      http://eastkingdom.org/EventDetails.html?eid=2324

      We hope to see you there!

      In Service to the Society,
      -Lord Lorenz Greylever, Seneschal for the Shire of Coill Tuar