Chain maille

  • Jennifer
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2012
      Would anybody be interested in chain maille jewelry? If so I make all my jewelry by hand as well as the rings.
    • Stefan li Rous
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2012
        <<< Would anybody be interested in chain maille jewelry? If so I make all my jewelry by hand as well as the rings. >>>

        This list isn't the place to sell it, however, I've seen similar items being sold at SCA events.

        You might wish to look at this Florilegium file about comments on merchanting at SCA events.

        merchanting-msg (64K) 6/29/07 Merchanting in the SCA.
        http://www.florilegium.org/files/COMMERCE/merchanting-msg.html

        Stefan

        --------
        http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris